Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

What a great time of year! Thanksgiving, for me, can be sometimes overlooked. My decorations for Christmas go up earlier and earlier each year. I am already listening to the 24/7 Christmas music station on my radio. I am really not sure why that is, but I want to take the time and say publicly to the world. . ."I am so thankful!"

I am thankful that even after all the ups and downs of the season, we are still playing. I am thankful that after all the morning sickness, I have passed the first trimester mark and have a little belly to rub:) I am thankful that, although I can't go to my dad's birthday party because we will be playing this weekend, he is turning 61 and is still the best dad in the world! And I am thankful that God spends every day with me, loving me, not in spite of who I am, but because of who I am! Lastly, I am thankful for you! Even though I may not know your name or where you live, I am thankful that you let me come into your lives and let me share what God has done in mine.
"I thank my God every time I remember you. In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray with joy because of your partnership in the gospel from the first day until now, being confident of this , that He who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus."
Happy Thanksgiving!!!

No comments: