Monday, October 20, 2008

I'm Back!

Hello ladies,



I am back!!! Thank you so much for your sweet messages and and your patience. As you can see, my blog has been under a makeover! I love it and I hope you do to! I have had so much to tell you and just couldn't wait to get back on line. First, let's talk about the season. We are doing pretty good right now in the win/loss column. We are 5-2 which is pretty good compared to some, but (you knew there was a but coming on), but as for young men I am afraid some of them just don't get it. We have guys inelgible every week because they just don't care about the classroom. They could care less they are letting their team down. We have guys jumping other guys in the lockerroom after practice. They don't get to play, but they don't care. Hopefully, there is some of you out there who know what I am talking about. It is just crazy how you can have teams that win on the field, but lose off. And then you have teams that win off the field, but lose on. Unfortunetly, it is only what they do on the field that our husbands get judged. OH Sports! Gotta love it! Any comments on this would be awesome!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the new look.
It is amazing the good football seasons and the bad always bring tribulation know matter what. The emotion that runs with winning is higher than ever. These young men are pushed on and off the field. Grades, girls, parents, and Coaches pushing them in a million different directions. You have parents, peers and coaches all trying to tell them what to do, when in reality the Coach has their best interest at heart. I wish we could tell them we are here for them, through the good and bad. We want to win just as bad or more than they do. Our jobs rely on how we preform on that field, on that night. Win or lose.
I once had a parent tell me that it is just a GAME. I turned and started crying. It's not "just a game," it's our life. It's whether I get to stay in my house one more year. It's whether I get to keep my job, or move my family, or leave my friends. It's NOT just a game for any of us.